Reviews on splash pads, spraygrounds, waterscapes, creeks and other water fun spots to cool down in Cincinnati from One Little Small
- Cincinnati Splash Pads Summer 2023Looking for the best places to cool down in the Queen City this summer? I’ve got the complete list of splash pads, spraygrounds & more open around Cincinnati for summer 2023.
- Gorman ParkReopened in May 2022, Gorman Park in Sharonville is a great spot for summer fun with a new playground, a splash pad, picnic shelter, and more.
- Pool Day Gear GuideFinding that you’re not quite as prepared for a fun day at the pool with the kids? Here are all of our favorite things to have the best pool day.
- Best Spots for Creeking around CincinnatiStrap on your rain boots or water shoes and check out the best creeking spots around Cincinnati – as recommended by you!
- Sharon Woods Harbor PlaygroundSharon Woods Harbor has become one of our favorite spots this summer with a large playground, toddler area, splash pad, man-made creek and saber-toothed tiger (yes, you read that correctly). There are still pieces of the prehistoric theme, such as the large rock formation with saber-toothed tiger on top, dating back from our childhood. The playground itself however, is from a much more modern era.
- Otto Armleder Memorial Aquatic SpraygroundNestled along the riverfront in Yeatman’s Cove is Cincinnati’s best kept summertime secrets – the Otto Armleder Memorial Aquatic Sprayground. This sprayground is huge, there is no entry fee, and it is rarely super crowded. Its location gives it one advantage over other spraygrounds – a cool view of the Ohio River.
- 10 Best: Cincinnati Summer Bucket List 2021Summer is flying by… but are you already running out of things to do with the kids? Check out my summer bucket list with 10 cool places in Cincinnati to check out with your little ones.
- 2021 Cincinnati Area Splash PadsI’ve got your full list of Cincinnati area splash pads, spraygrounds, fountains, water features, and the like that are open for summer 2021.